What happens if I was wrongly charged or have an issue with my transaction?

If you underpaid the restaurant, simply top up the difference with another transaction on FavePay or in cash. If you overpaid the restaurant, get the restaurant staff to cancel your transaction or do reach out to us at hello@myfave.com.

You can also email our Customer Happiness for assistance via hello@myfave.com, or buzz us from 9am - 10pm via live chat on the Fave app. Please attach a photo of your receipt to help us resolve your issue quickly. All cases will be reviewed on a case by case basis.


Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.