The authorisation fee is a one-time charge for credit / debit cards that have been used for the first time on Fave or when your card details have been changed / re-entered. The charge is needed to verify if the card is an active card and will be refunded automatically to your bank account within 7 - 14 working days.
Articles in this section
- How do I purchase a Fave voucher?
- How many vouchers can I buy at a time?
- I just accidentally purchased a voucher that I didn’t mean to buy! What do I do?
- Can I send a voucher as a gift?
- How do I use a promo code to offset my purchases?
- What is a cashback promo code and how do I use it?
- The promo code says ‘Get 20% Off’, but I only got RM10 off. Why is that?
- Can I reuse a promo code after cancelling a voucher?
- My credit / debit card was charged with an authorisation fee. What is that?
- How late can I purchase a deal / voucher?