Fave deals are pre-purchased offers that customers can redeem online or at physical stores. FavePay is a mobile payment method that allows customers to pay for their transactions at a variety of Partners. You may also earn Partner Cashback of up to 20%, to be used during your next visit back at the same Partner.
Articles in this section
- What is Fave?
- Where can I use Fave?
- How do Fave Deals work?
- What is the difference between Fave deals and FavePay?
- I bought the voucher through the website. Do I need to print my voucher?
- Where can I find my purchased voucher?
- My promo code did not work. Why did that happen?
- How do I sign up for a Fave account?
- Can I have multiple Fave accounts?
- How do I update my account details?