We are here to your rescue! You may refer to the example scenario below and act accordingly based on the tips shared.
Scenario A: Cancellable type voucher and is within a 3-day cancellation period from the purchase made
If your voucher was purchased within 3 days ago and is a cancellable type, you can cancel the voucher from your end and the refund will be returned back to your original payment method.
You would need to wait 7-14 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays) if the voucher was purchased using a debit/credit card and online banking. If you purchased the voucher using an e-wallet, the refund will reflect within 24-48 hours from the cancellation time.
Note: If your purchase was made utilising both original payment methods + Fave Cashback/e-Cashback, the refund will be made to your original payment mode + Fave Cashback/e-Cashback respectively. The cashback will retain its original validity period.
Scenario B: Non-cancellable type voucher and the cancellable type voucher exceeded the 3-day cancellation period from the purchase made
Non-cancellable vouchers and vouchers that have passed the cancellation deadline will not be able to get cancelled. As an alternative, you can instead gift your voucher to a family/friend following the steps here: Can I purchase a voucher as a gift?
CLICK HERE to know more about how to differentiate between cancellable and non-cancellable vouchers.
In case you are unable to redeem your voucher due to an emergency or the partner was unable to accommodate you, please contact our Customer Happiness team for assistance by dropping us an email at email@example.com with the details below:-
- The Receipt ID of the voucher (click here for guidelines to retrieve the Receipt ID)
- The partner and outlet name that you visited
- The date and time of your visit
- Your name and contact number used to contact the partner for appointment
- The staff name that attended to you (if recalled any)
- The reason the partner unable to proceed with the service
- The proof of the repayment you made directly to the partner using an alternative payment mode (if any)
- Your consent to share the above details with the involved parties to expedite the investigation (Yes/No)
Once we receive the information above, we will keep you posted on the outcome via email within the next 2-5 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays).