Don't panic! The first thing you should do is check if your voucher has passed the cancelation deadline. If the deadline hasn't passed, then simply cancel your purchase via your Fave app.
CLICK HERE to find the steps to cancel the cancellable voucher.
If the payment has been made by bank card or E-Wallet, the charges will automatically be refunded to your method of payment within 7-14 working days (for bank card) or within 24 hours for purchase made via E-Wallet. For all other payment methods (i.e. Online Banking), the refund will be in the form of Fave Cashback (with 3 months validity) once you have cancelled your voucher successfully.
However, if your purchase was made by utilizing both your card/E-Wallet* and Fave Cashback/e-Cashback, the amount will be refunded to your card/E-Wallet and Fave account, respectively.
Any Fave Cashback/Fave e-Cashback amount, if refunded, will be processed back to its' original form, and the refunded cashback will follow the cashback's original validity period.
Please take note:
- Any Promo Code used will be forfeited.
- Some deals are non-cancelable and these cannot be refunded.
- Only 1 voucher can be canceled every 24 hours from your previous cancellation.
- Cancellable vouchers can be cancelled within 3 days from purchase date.
If you find that the cancelation deadline has passed, do contact our Customer Happiness team via the live chat on the app (ME > HELP CENTRE > TALK TO US) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will review and assist your case accordingly.
* This cancellation process for purchases made using E-Wallet is effective on 5 Feb 2021 onwards and support for all devices with Fave app version of 2.92.0 and above. Vouchers purchased using Boost/GrabPay and cancelled before this date will be refunded in Fave Cashback only, whereby the Fave Cashback will be valid for 3 months to offset any transactions on Fave, sitewide.