Don't panic! The first thing you should do is check if your voucher has passed the cancelation deadline. If the deadline hasn't passed, then simply cancel your purchase via your Fave app.
CLICK HERE to find the steps to cancel the cancellable voucher.
If the payment has been made by bank card, online banking or E-Wallet, the charges will automatically be refunded to your method of payment within 7-14 working days (for bank card/online banking) or within 24-48 hours for purchase made via E-Wallet.
If your purchase was made utilising both original payment method + Fave Cashback/e-Cashback, the amount will be refunded to your Fave account and source of fund account respectively, following the duration as stated above.
Any Fave Cashback/Fave e-Cashback amount, if refunded, will be processed back to its original form, and the refunded cashback will follow the cashback's original validity period.
Please take note:
- Any Promo Code used will be forfeited.
- Some deals are non-cancellable and these cannot be refunded.
- Only 1 voucher can be canceled every 24 hours from your previous cancellation.
- Cancellable vouchers can be cancelled within 3 days from purchase date.
If you find that the cancelation deadline has passed, do contact our Customer Happiness team via the Fave app (ME > HELP CENTRE > TALK TO US) or email us at email@example.com and we will review and assist your case accordingly.
* This cancellation process for purchases made using E-Wallet is effective on 5 Feb 2021 onwards and support for all devices with Fave app version of 2.92.0 and above. Vouchers purchased using Boost/GrabPay and cancelled before this date will be refunded in Fave Cashback only, whereby the Fave Cashback will be valid for 3 months to offset any transactions on Fave, sitewide.