No, as long as you have a Boost account, you can either pay via Boost app or it will lead you to Boost’s web payment site.
Articles in this section
- What is Boost?
- What can you do with Boost on Fave?
- Why should I use Boost to pay on the Fave app?
- How can I use Boost on the Fave app?
- Can I use Boost as my primary method of payment?
- Do I need to have the Boost app to enable this payment method?
- How do I purchase a FaveDeal using Boost?
- How do I make a FavePay transaction using Boost?
- How do I claim my Shake Rewards after completing a transaction?
- Can I top up my Boost wallet through Fave?