Yes, you can order and pay separately from one table. No need for split bills, calculators, and Math skills.
Articles in this section
- What is Table Ordering?
- How do I order through table ordering?
- Is there a separate “Scan QR” button for table ordering?
- What is the difference between the QR code on the table and the QR code at the counter?
- Can I customize my order?
- Can I pay for discounted /promotional/ set items on the menu?
- Will I get a digital receipt for my FavePay payment?
- Can I see the cashback that I will earn before placing an order?
- Can I place my order separately from my friends at the same table?
- After payment is made, where can I view my order? Will my receipt show the full order?