If an item is unavailable, you will not be able to select it. If the restaurant has run out of stock after you’ve placed your order, they will cancel the order before the payment is completed. Take this chance to tickle your tastebuds and explore other options you might enjoy!
Articles in this section
- What is Table Ordering?
- How do I order through table ordering?
- Is there a separate “Scan QR” button for table ordering?
- What is the difference between the QR code on the table and the QR code at the counter?
- Can I customize my order?
- Can I pay for discounted /promotional/ set items on the menu?
- Will I get a digital receipt for my FavePay payment?
- Can I see the cashback that I will earn before placing an order?
- Can I place my order separately from my friends at the same table?
- After payment is made, where can I view my order? Will my receipt show the full order?