I have made a payment for the wrong order and wish to cancel it. What do I do?

Not to worry, you can simply click on “Ping Staff” and let them know. They will then cancel the transaction and you will be refunded in Fave Cashback if you have originally paid via Fave Cashback, Boost (MY only), or GrabPay (SG only). If your initial payment was made from your debit or credit card, you will be refunded in Cash. You can now go ahead and place your correct order.


Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.