Yes, you can still earn partner cashback through successful FavePay transactions to our online partners. The partner cashback rate will be according to the amount that the partner offers. Partner cashback earnings will be calculated based your final payable amount on FavePay, and all earned cashback can be found on the Me tab in your Fave app, under "My Cashback".
Articles in this section
- What is FavePay and why should I use it?
- Where can I use FavePay?
- How do I pay with FavePay?
- What cards can you use to pay with FavePay?
- What are the exclusive items / perks offered for using FavePay?
- Can I use a promo code on my FavePay transaction?
- Why didn't I receive any Partner Cashback?
- Can I cancel my FavePay transaction?
- Oops, I overpaid! How do I get a FavePay refund and how long will it take?
- Do I receive partner cashback if I request for a refund?