The payment methods accepted for FavePay Later at the moment are locally-issued credit/debit cards that are not shared with other Fave accounts, and with more than 3 months validity only.
- To add credit card and/or debit card as FavePay Later payment method, information verification is mandatory for all new Fave accounts created from 1 April 2022 onwards. This is applicable to all users in Malaysia and Singapore.
- Eligible for existing customers in Malaysia and Singapore
Note: If you have added a credit card to your FavePay Later previously, verifying your information will help to provide your Fave account with a healthier credit score.
Debit Card (Singapore)
- If you would like to use debit card to pay using FavePay Later option, please verify your information in order to be eligible for this feature.
Debit Card (Malaysia)
- If you are an existing customer using non-CIMB debit card and/or yet to make any FavePay transaction with Fave Malaysia, please verify your information to be eligible for FavePay Later.
- If you are an existing customer who has made a FavePay transaction but yet to verify your information, you may add CIMB Debit Card to be eligible for FavePay Later.
- If you are an existing customer who has added a CIMB Debit Card previously, however have not verified your information, you will be eligible for FavePay Later. That said, verifying your information will also be helpful in providing your Fave account with a healthier credit score.
To enjoy the FavePay Later feature on your account, kindly get your account verified.
Note: Prepaid cards are not supported for FavePay Later transactions.