There is a 1.5% penalty fee incurred (calculated based on the total late payable amount) for instalment payments that are more than 7 days late. Hence, to avoid any penalty, do ensure that your FavePay Later payment card is correctly updated and that it has sufficient funds for any upcoming installments!
Articles in this section
- What is FavePay Later and how does it benefit me?
- What payment method can I use to perform FavePay Later?
- When will the next installment be charged to my payment card?
- Can I change my payment method or card details for the subsequent payments due?
- Can I change my payment schedule or amounts due for each payment?
- Where can I check my payment schedule?
- When will my credit balance on FavePay Later be refreshed?
- How do I check my FavePay Later credit limit / balance?
- I have a late installment payment! What do I do?
- Is there any penalty for late installment payments?