The authorisation fee is a one-time charge for credit / debit cards that have been used for the first time on Fave or when your card details have been changed / re-entered. The charge is needed to verify if the card is an active card and will be refunded automatically to your bank account within 7 - 14 working days.
Articles in this section
- What is Fave?
- Where can I use Fave?
- How do I log in to my Fave account?
- How do I sign up for a Fave account?
- Can I have multiple Fave accounts?
- How do I update my account details?
- Why am I logged out of my Fave account?
- How to delete my Fave account?
- I wish to change my newsletter subscription, how do I do this?
- How do I enable Touch ID/ Face ID/ Fingerprint ID on my Fave app?