UPDATED AND EFFECTIVE AS OF 30 SEPTEMBER 2021
Welcome to the FAVE website https://myfave.com/ (“Site”) and/or FAVE mobile apps (“App”) (collectively, the “Platform”).
Registration of Account
- In order to access and enjoy full functions and features of the Platform and/or our Services, you may be required to create and register for an account with us (“Account”) by providing certain personal or business information. You hereby acknowledge and agree that we may conduct credit checks on you including but not limited to checking with registered credit bureau or reporting agency(ies) for purpose of accessing your credit worthiness and you agree to execute all consent form(s) or to provide additional document(s) necessary for such credit check(s) if so required by us.
- You may create your Account by: (a) selecting a unique user identification (“User ID”) at your own discretion subject always to our approval or a User ID will be provided to you upon successful registration. You will be entitled to set the password and/or security code for your Account subject always to certain requirements as may be then notified or (b) connecting to an account maintained by you with a third party (such as Facebook, Google or your mobile service provider) wherein selected data of yours from such third party will be reflected in your Account. In registering with us, you agree to provide or that such information provided to us are accurate, current and complete information about yourself, and to update that information if it changes; if you don't, we have the right to close your Account and any web pages and/or other pages and/or reports created under your Account within FAVE. If we rely on the contents of your application and accept you as a FAVE’s User, you irrevocably agree that you shall indemnify and keep us indemnified and hold us harmless for any expense, loss or damage that we may suffer arising from any inaccurate or false statement or misrepresentation of facts submitted by us to you. If you select a User ID that we, in our sole discretion, find offensive or inappropriate, we have the right to suspend or terminate your Account.
Security of Account
- To safeguard the security of the Platform and your Account, you agree to:
(a) keep your password and/or security code confidential and use only your User ID, password and/or security code when logging in.
(b) ensure that you log out from your Account at the end of each session on the Platform;
(c) immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your Account, User ID, password and/or security code;
(d) ensure that your Account information is accurate and up-to-date;
(F) not use your Account in a manner or for any purposes which may detriment and jeopardize FAVE’s operation, interest, reputation or goodwill.
- For enhancement and improvement purposes, we may from time to time conduct software evaluation to assess the performance level of the Platform and/or Services. You hereby irrevocably grant to and authorise us to conduct periodical review on your Account, including but not limited to assessing the activities and/or transactions carried out by you on the Platform or via your Account.
- We may from time to time require verification of your identity to confirm your ownership of your Account. This verification process is required for purposes including but not limited to: (i) fulfilling our obligations to the relevant authorities to combat against suspicious or unlawful activities, anti-money laundering activities and the funding of terrorism; (ii) enabling us to take action when unauthorised usage of FAVE accounts has been detected; and (iii) resolving any disputes relating to the ownership of a FAVE account.
- You hereby irrevocably authorise us, whether acting on our own or through our third party service providers, to make any inquiries and to collect any documentation that we consider necessary to verify your identity. As part of this verification process, we shall request, and you shall provide to us, information about yourself that is true, accurate, current and complete, and which can be verified through documentation that is legally recognized and accepted in the location in which such documentation is issued.