- The term “personal data” means any information, whether recorded in a material form or not, and with other information, from which a person is identified or identifiable.
- We may collect the following personal data from you:
(a) Identity data, such as your name, nationality, gender, date of birth, biometric data, image;
(b) Contact data, such as billing address, delivery address, email address, and phone number(s);
(c) Account data, such as bank and credit/debit card details, e-wallets, payment details, financial information and employment information;
(d) Transaction data, such as payment manners, details about payments to and from you, and other details of goods, products and/or services you have purchased from or through us;
(e) Technical data, such as internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, mobile carrier, URLs, and other technology(ies) on the devices you use to access the Platform and/ or Service;
(f) Profile data, such as your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
(g) Location data, such as GPS coordinates or similar geographical information of your computer or mobile device;
(h) Usage data, such as information on how you use the Platform and/or the Services; and/or
(i) Marketing and communications data, such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
The types of personal data collected depend on the purpose(s) of collection. We may process your personal data by way of collecting, recording, altering, holding, storing, transferring, erasing, correcting, retrieving, destructing, aligning, combining, disclosing and/or deleting it.
3. Your personal data may be collected from you during your course of dealing with us in any way or manner including pursuant to any transactions and/or communications made from/with us. We may also collect your personal data from a variety of sources, including without limitation in the following situations:
(a) When you register an account with us;
(b) When you submit any forms to us, including (but not limited to) application or registration form, whether online or by way of a physical form;
(c) When you enter into any transaction or provide other documentation or information in respect of your arrangement with us;
(d) When you use any of the features or functions available on the Platform and/or Services;
(e) When you use our or our Merchant’s products, services, publications or marketing collaterals;
(f) When you participate in a meeting, event, activity contest, promotional activity, loyalty programme or survey;
(g) When you follow, like or are a fan of Fave’s social media pages; and/or
(h) Other publicly available sources and directories.
4. In addition, we may also receive, store and process your personal data which are provided or made available by any third parties whom you have authorised, credit reference/reporting bodies, regulatory and law enforcement authorities, for reasons including delivery of our Service, performance of conditions of agreements and/or to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
5. You must only submit personal data which is accurate and not misleading, and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes. We shall have the right to request for documentation to verify the personal data provided by you as part of our verification processes.