- The personal data as provided/furnished by you to us or collected by us from you or through such other sources as may be necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes at the time it was sought or collected, may be processed for the following purposes (collectively referred to as the “Purposes”):
- to register and administer your user Account with us;
- to process, manage or verify your identity;
- to provide, maintain and improve the Platform and/or Service to you;
- to respond to, process, deal with, fulfil, validate and/or or complete your orders/purchases/transactions and notify you of any service issues and unusual account actions;
- to verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online/offline;
- to process payment from you, including authorising and processing online banking, credit/debit card transactions and sending receipts to you;
- to deal with or facilitate customer service, carry out your instructions, deal with or respond to any enquiries, requests or complaints given by (or purported to be given by) you or on your behalf;
- to contact you or communicate with you for the purposes of administering and/or managing your relationship with us or your use of our Services, such as but not limited to communicating administrative information to you relating to our Services. You acknowledge and agree that such communication by us could be by way of the mailing of correspondence, email, notices, push-notifications or via the communication channel on the Platform to you, which could involve disclosure of certain personal data about you to bring about delivery of the same;
- to personalise and improve your user experience with the Platform and/or Service;
to facilitate your participation in, and our administration of, any of our activities including contests, promotions, campaigns, polls or surveys;
- to conduct market research or surveys, internal marketing analysis, customer profiling activities, analysis of customer patterns and choices, usage and activity trends analysis in relation to the Platform and/or Service and our users’ demographics (on an anonymised basis);
- to carry out due diligence or other screening activities (including, without limitation, background checks) in accordance with legal or regulatory obligations or our risk management procedures that may be required by law or that may have been put in place by us;
- to protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim;
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations under the applicable laws, legislation, regulations or court orders;
- to comply with or as required by any request or direction of any governmental/law enforcement authorities; or responding to requests for information from public agencies, ministries, statutory bodies or other similar authorities;
- to detect, investigate and prevent any suspicious transaction, fraud, prohibited or illegal activities, omission, misconduct or misuse of the Platform and/or Service, whether relating to your use of our Platform and/or Services or any other matter arising from your relationship with us, and whether or not there is any suspicion of the aforementioned;
- to transfer or assign our rights, interests and obligations under any agreements entered into with us;
- for internal administrative and updating purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, record keeping, contact lists, risk management, security, etc; and/or
for our storage, hosting back-up (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise) of your personal data, whether within or outside your country,
- to conduct automated-decision making processes in accordance with any of these purposes; and/or
- any other purposes which we notify you of at the time of obtaining your consent;
Marketing and promotional purposes
- We may also use and process your personal data for the following marketing and promotional purposes (“Marketing and Promotional Purposes”):
- to send you information, alerts, push-notifications, newsletters, updates, promotional materials, special privileges announcements on products, services, upcoming contests, events, activities, promotions, campaigns, polls or surveys offered/organised by us and/or our selected third parties (business/marketing partners, sponsors, advertisers) which may be of interest to you;
- to send you seasonal/festive greetings or messages;
- to notify and invite you to events or activities organised by us and/or our selected third parties (business/marketing partners, sponsors, advertisers) which may be of interest to you;
- to process your registration to participate in or attend an event or activity and to communicate with you regarding your attendance at the event or activity; and/or
- to share your personal data within our organisation and our selected third parties (business/marketing partners, sponsors, advertisers) who may communicate with you to market their products, services, events or promotions from time to time by SMS, phone call, email, fax, mail, social media and/or any other appropriate communication channels.
You have the right at any time to request us to stop sending you any marketing and promotional materials or contacting you for Marketing and Promotional Purposes. You may also click on the “Unsubscribe” link embedded in the relevant marketing and promotional email in order not to receive any marketing and promotional email in the future. If you unsubscribe, we may still send you non-marketing and promotional communications, such as those about your Account, about the Platform and/or Service, reminders of unutilized Cashback or our other ongoing business relations.
You have the right at any time to stop push-notifications from us by changing the settings on your devices.
2. If you are a User, your user profile information such as your username will be used to identify you when you use the Platform and/or Service. Your username may be displayed to other users when you submit your rating and/or review. We will not directly disclose or share your user email address and other information without your consent.
3. We may also use, process and share non-personally identifiable, aggregated, statistical and/or anonymous data with third parties for data analytics and to analyse and develop our marketing strategy and further improve and enhance the Platform and/or Service.
5. We will seek your separate consent for any other purposes which do not fall within the categories stated above.