Yes, GrabPay can be used as a primary method of payment for Singapore and Malaysia customers! Firstly, kindly ensure that your GrabPay account is linked to Fave by following the steps here or by going to My Payment Methods on the ME page. Once your GrabPay account is linked to your Fave account, head to My Payment Methods and turn the toggle on for “Set as Primary.”
Articles in this section
- How can I use GrabPay on Fave?
- How do I link my GrabPay Wallet to Fave?
- Can I use GrabPay as my primary method of payment?
- How much are my GrabPay credits worth on Fave?
- What happens if I do not have enough GrabPay Credits?
- Can I use Fave promo codes when using GrabPay as a method of payment?
- I need a receipt for my purchase, how do I get it?
- Can I get a refund to my GrabPay wallet?
- How do I disconnect my GrabPay wallet from Fave?