No, the promo code will be forfeited once you cancel the voucher. However, if the transaction is voided / unsuccessful, the promo code will be applicable for use again.
Articles in this section
- How do I purchase a Fave voucher?
- How many vouchers can I buy at a time?
- I just accidentally purchased a voucher that I didn’t mean to buy! What do I do?
- Can I send a voucher as a gift?
- How do I use a promo code to offset my purchases?
- What is a cashback promo code and how do I use it?
- The promo code says ‘Get 20% Off’, but I only got RM10 off. Why is that?
- Can I reuse a promo code after cancelling a voucher?
- My credit / debit card was charged with an authorisation fee. What is that?
- How late can I purchase a deal / voucher?