We encourage customers to double-check their total bill amount on FavePay before clicking 'Pay Now'. However, if you have overpaid/underpaid, your transaction can be cancelled and refunded.
FavePay refunds can be processed in 2 ways:
1. If the transaction was cancelled by the partner within 24 hours.
If you have issues with your FavePay transaction, the partner can cancel the transaction for you. For cancelled payments that were originally made by card (debit/credit) or E-Wallet* (Boost / GrabPay / Touch 'n Go), the transaction will be refunded to your original method of payment.
The refund back to your card will be reflected on your bank statement in 7-14 working days, whereas a refund back to your e-wallet will be reflected in 24-48 hours from the time of cancellation.
For transactions made using Fave Cashback/ partner cashback, the refund will be processed back to its original form with the original validity.
* This process is effective for cancellations made on 5 Feb 2021 onwards and supports all devices with the Fave app version of 2.92.0 and above. FavePay transactions made using Boost/GrabPay and cancelled before this date will be refunded in Fave Cashback only, whereby the Fave Cashback will be valid for 3 months to offset any transactions on Fave, sitewide.
2. Contact Customer Happiness after 24 hours.
If it has been more than 24 hours since you made the transaction, please contact our Customer Happiness team via the Fave app (ME > HELP CENTRE > TALK TO US) or email@example.com.
To help us handle your concern faster, please provide the below details when contacting us.
- The Receipt ID of the wrong and correct FavePay transaction
- The proof of the repayment you made directly to the partner using an alternative payment mode (if any)
- The physical receipt that was issued of the correct payment made
- The list of the item ordered if the physical receipt is misplaced by any chance
- The name/attribute of the staff that attended to you (if recalled any)
Once we receive the information, we will keep you posted on the outcome via the communication channel with you within the next 2-5 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays).
1. Working days is excluding of weekends and public holidays.
2. Any promo code cashback earned from the FavePayment will also be forfeited upon cancellation of the transaction, and the promo code will be forfeited.