Yes, you can get a refund as long as your cancelable voucher is within the cancelation deadline.
Kindly take note:
- Only 1 voucher can be canceled per day.
- Once the deal is canceled, any promo code used to purchase the deal will be forfeited and you will not be able to reuse it again.
For purchases made using credit / debit cards:
- All refunds made within 3 days from date of purchase will be processed back to your original payment method. The refund will be reflected within 7-14 working days from the date of your cancelation.
- However, if your purchase was made by utilizing both your card and Fave Cashback, the amount will be refunded to your bank account and Fave account, respectively.
For purchases made using other payment methods:
- All refunds made within 3 days from date of purchase will be processed in terms of Fave Cashback upon your cancelation.
Any Fave Cashback, if refunded, will be valid for 3 months to offset your transactions on Fave.
Here are the steps to cancel:
On the app:
1. Access your purchased vouchers by going to the 'Me' tab. Select the voucher you would like to cancel.
2. Click on the option to Cancel this Voucher. A pop-up will appear for you to confirm.
3. Another pop-up will appear for you to provide the reason for cancelation.
4. Once the reason is selected, the voucher will be canceled.
On the website:
1. You can also cancel your voucher on the website. Just log onto myfave.com, click on 'My Purchases' > 'My Upcoming Purchases' > click on your voucher - 'View Details'.
2. You will be directed to your voucher page. Scroll down the page until you see 'Cancel Reservation' - click on it and you are done!
For any issues with cancelation, kindly contact our team via email@example.com or via the Live Chat on the app within the cancellation deadline.