Yes, you can get a refund as long as your cancelable voucher is within the cancelation deadline.
Kindly take note:
- Only 1 voucher can be canceled per day.
- Once the deal is canceled, any promo code used to purchase the deal will be forfeited and you will not be able to reuse it again.
The refunds for the purchases made by debit/ credit card will be in the form of a Cash Refund and will be reflected back in your original payment method in 7-14 working days from the date of cancelation. However, if your purchase was made by utilizing both your card and Fave Cashback, the amount will be refunded to your bank account and Fave account, respectively.
For purchases made using all other payment methods, refunds for canceled vouchers will be processed in the form of Fave Cashback. Any Fave Cashback, if refunded, will be valid for 3 months to offset your transactions on Fave.
Here are the steps to cancel:
On the app:
1. Access your purchased vouchers by going to the ME tab. Select the voucher you would like to cancel.
2. Click on the option to Cancel this Voucher. A pop-up will appear for you to confirm.
3. Another pop-up will appear for you to provide the reason for cancellation.
4. Once the reason is selected, the voucher will be canceled.
On the website:
1. You can also cancel your voucher on the website. Just log onto www.myfave.com, click on MY PURCHASES > MY UPCOMING PURCHASES > click on your voucher - VIEW DETAILS.
2. You will be directed to your voucher page. Scroll down the page until you see CANCEL RESERVATION - click on it and you are done!
For any issues with cancellation, kindly contact our team via email@example.com or via the Live Chat on the app within the cancellation deadline.